Suggestion of additional category/tag: extreme public

Talk about anything related to content
Pharal

Suggestion of additional category/tag: extreme public

Post by Pharal »

When I am browsing this site, I am mainly looking for women who are daring in a public setting. By that, I don't mean in a field somewhere where no one would ever come except once every few months... nor do I mean in a closed room (dressing room, toilet stall, etc.), or in their own home. Most "car" videos comes to mind too, because mostly they are just parked somewhere devoid of any people.
Mostly when I see tags like "bus" or "cafe", they just seem to be in a bus or cafe without actually doing anything daring. Maybe they have a device underneath their clothes, but that is it.
When I am talking about "extreme public", I mean to do something that is daring (like partially or even fully undressing) in a place that is actually public, where you see other people around or where there is a big chance of other people being around.
This could also be solved by a topic in the forum where we share links to women on this site who are especially daring... but I don't think there is enough activity for that.
GiP

Post by GiP »

Hi!
Yes, I agree with you, most cam girls try not to get caught naked and masturbating. But sometimes they get caught on this or there are some who are ready to get naked and show themselves to others.

I created a topic with videos "caught by strangers", and I will also add especially hot videos:

https://girlsinpublic.com/viewtopic.php?t=357

Thanks for your suggestion!
rbmj2

Post by rbmj2 »

Any chance of reviving this? The thread hasn't been updated in some time and I think it was one of the more popular threads.
I have to imagine the time to cultivate all of them from all the content might be a lot of work though.
Thanks
GiP

Post by GiP »

Hello!
Unfortunately, I just do not have time to watch all the videos and choose the best ones. So I focused on finding models with public shows and making sure they are posted without delay.
I created a topic Top videos viewtopic.php?t=1130, where I will periodically add the most viewed of the latest. There are also Top-100 and Trending pages, which will be updated.
rbmj2

Post by rbmj2 »

Thanks, I had the feeling that was the case. You really ramped up the content overall I've noticed!
I thought maybe Top-100 and Trending were automated; can you add a "last updated" to the top of them if you're manually doing it? They actually do make a great stand-in for all the manual work you were doing previously.
Cheers
GiP

Post by GiP »

"Last updated" popular videos will be added to the Trending page app.php/trending and sorted by date, I will try to update it more often.
The "Top videos" viewtopic.php?t=1130 will contain the 100 most popular videos for every 10 days.
GiP

Post by GiP »

Added - The latest update will be displayed when you hover the mouse over the link